Simple hotkey putty session launcher
You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
- Bug Fix: On installations that do not have any sessions, the sessions registry key doesn’t exist -- fix this null reference exception.
- Bug Fix: Occassionally the main window would show on the non-primary display on multiple display systems, this is resolved.
- Bug Fix: Occassionally the tray icon would not be removed when exiting the program, this is resolved.
- Bug Fix: When refreshing sessions, existing sessions were duplicated.
- Cache session names to improve performance on systems with a large number of sessions. Press F5 at the type-ahead window to refresh the cache.
- Add configuration option to limit the max items that are displayed in the suggestion dropdown
- Update the design of the configuration options dialog
- Update the storage mechanism for configuration settings. You will need re-configure the application
- Internal refactoring
- Add version to config dialog title bar
- Add Run at Startup option
- Added configuration dialog to allow customization of the Putty path and the hotkey
- Added fuzzy matching for session names
- Added direct-connection to non-saved sessions